Vans Online Returns
Items purchased from www.vans.co.uk and dispatched during the period from November 1st, 2015 to December 31st, 2015 may be returned up until January 31st, 2016. Our return policy will revert to our standard 30-day period for items purchased after December 31st, 2015.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 30 days. Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.
CREATE A RETURN
1. Access your order from the Order Tracking section (if you ordered as a Guests) or by Logging In (Registered customers).
- Guests: Enter your email address and order number to access your order history
- Registered Users: Sign in to your account. From the My Account section, click on My Orders and locate the order number which contains the item(s) you wish to return
2. Click on the "Create a Return" link, then follow the instructions to complete your Return. You will need to select which item(s) to return and the reason for returning.
3. Download, print and attach the new return label from your online return request on the outside of your parcel.
-If you forgot to print your label, or you have lost your label, you can always access it under your order (Step 1) and clicking on the Return link of your previously requested return or find it attached in your return confirmation email.
Please Note: If the items you are returning require more than one parcel, only select the items you will be sending in the first parcel and continue. Once you have completed this return, go back to Step 2 and repeat the process to get additional return labels for each additional parcel.
PACK YOUR RETURN
1. You can reuse the box or bag you received, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return. Please make sure all old shipping labels, stickers, and other materials have been removed.
2. Seal the package securely.
3. Attach the carrier return label from your online return on the outside of your parcel.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way! We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
Once you have dropped off your return or it has been picked up, please allow 4-5 business days for your return to reach our warehouse.
If you choose to send back your item(s) using your preferred method, please make sure you use a tracking service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning. Average cost of return back to our warehouse is £3.50 based on second class mail.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact our Customer Service.
Wrong, Faulty or Damaged Items
If you have received a wrong (different than displayed in Vans Shop) or damaged item you can return it within 30 days from the shipping date. If the 30 day return period has expired and if the item is faulty, you have 2 years from the date ordered to file a warranty claim. Please contact our Customer Service to assist you in returning your item(s).