Kevin Peraza BMX Style 114 Shoes
ReviewsRated (3) out of (5) stars (1 Reviews)
Specifically designed with BMX in mind.
Kevin Peraza comes from a family of BMXers. He learned from his dad all the classic rules about style and progression. So when it came time to build out his Fall ‘22 collection, he took that knowledge and, just like with his riding, Kevin pushed the boundaries to make something beyond classic-something of his own.
The all-new BMX Style 114 with a special colorway by Kevin Peraza was born from BMX. Made to handle the unique support and durability needs specific to BMX, we added an integrated toe cap and medial sidewall crank bash reinforcement in addition to DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas. Plus, the specifically designed WAFFLECUP™ construction delivers the best combination of pedalfeel and support.
This innovative style also features an internal tongue strap to lock your foot in place and a POPCUSH™ sockliner for extra cushioning and impact protection-to keep you riding longer and progressing faster. It is made with suede, leather, and TecTuff leather uppers.
• Kevin Peraza signature collection
• VANS WAFFLECUP BMX CONSTRUCTION - A first of its kind in BMX, specifically designed to deliver the best combination of pedalfeel, support, and durability.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Medial sidewall crank bash reinforcement and reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer rides.
• VDFPR (Van Doren Factory Pedal Recipe) - This is our latest proprietary gum rubber compound, specifically formulated to enhance pedal grip and durability. Tested and approved by the Vans innovation team and the top factory team riders, VDFPR is only available on BMX WaffleCup construction.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
Vans’revolutionary WAFFLECUP construction offers today’s skateboarders the support of a cupsole without sacrificing any of the grip and boardfeel of a traditional vulcanized shoe.
Snaps back and won’t pack. PopCush is a brand-new foam recipe, meticulously tuned for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return for every type of skating. As the brand’s most progressive footbed to date, PopCush is Vans’ standard best-in-class upgrade. Skate longer, skate harder. Only available in Pro Skate.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 08 August 2022 10:07:48 EDT