Vans Skateboarding x Alltimers Zahba LX VCO Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Vans and Alltimers team up this season for a unique collection of footwear and apparel inspired by dorm life. Served up in all white leather, the Vans x Alltimers Zahba LX VCO Shoe is a low-profile, easy-to-wear, sport-inspired skate shoe made with an eye toward sustainability. Built on an all-new last with comfortable underfoot contours and a refined fit, the Zahba blends sustainable materials with Alltimers’ always classic look and the upgraded performance features that skateboarders demand.
• Alltimers’ all-white leather offers a clean, classic aesthetic. A metal lace charm and subtle embossing enhance the look.
• A DURACAP™ toe cap made of leather reinforced with recycled rubber offers added durability.
• The outsole is made with SickStick™ natural rubber sourced from farms that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on people and the planet.
• The cupsole is combined with a flexible dual-density VR3Cush™ midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from sugarcane in accordance with ASTM D6866-16.
• The dual-density zone is made of at least 50% biobased foam with an all-new ImpactWaffle™ tread.
• The 98% Recycled Foam Sockliner means additional comfort added on top of a molded midsole.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
Inspired by Vans’ beloved original gum rubber formula, Vans introduces the stickiest, grippiest gum sole in the brand’s history. Our new, proprietary gum rubber compound is uniquely calibrated in the sole and foxing to deliver enhanced grip and maximum durability, keeping you on your board and Off The Wall. Only available in Pro Skate, SickStick is tested and approved by the Vans Innovation Team and today’s top skaters from around the world.
This technology focuses on midsole construction, which was developed to enhance board-feel while you skate. At the same time, the heel pod insert in this model helps with impact protection.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 December 2023 20:16:58 EST