Men Hi-Standard LL DX x Mike Rav Snowboard Boots
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
This is Vans Snow. A clash of heritage and progression.
The Hi-Standard Linerless DX x Mike Rav is an innovative, one-of-a-kind boot like nothing you’ve worn before. Its slimmed-down, linerless design was developed for street and park riders seeking the freedom of closer contact and better boardfeel. Reduced volume in the upper results in a smaller overall boot, while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole provides a standard footprint for fitting into bindings. The lightweight construction ensures a more connected and skate-like feel, with critical cushioning and support features built directly into the upper.
• MIKE RAV SIGNATURE COLLECTION
• TERRAIN: PARK/STREET - This boot has been adapted to the technical terrain of parks, transitions, and urban environments.
• LINERLESS TECHNOLOGY - Lightweight construction and a slimmed-down upper reduce the boot’s overall size and weight while an increased internal foam package provides a softer, more cushioned feel.
• V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED - Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
• POWERCUFF STRAP - Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response, giving riders customizable levels of engagement.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE - The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ - The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360o - The thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• MATERIALS - Textile and synthetic uppers
• FLEX RATING - 1-2
• SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate, advanced
All-Trac delivers true all-weather grip, significantly aiding in overall traction and upgrading all MTE-2 and MTE-3 styles.
Snaps back and won’t pack. PopCush is a brand-new foam recipe, meticulously tuned for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return for every type of skating. As the brand’s most progressive footbed to date, PopCush is Vans’ standard best-in-class upgrade. Skate longer, skate harder. Only available in Pro Skate.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 03 December 2023 21:50:09 EST