Skate SK8-Hi Shoes
ReviewsRated (5) out of (5) stars (25 Reviews)
Completely redesigned with skaters in mind, the all-new Skate Classics line delivers more of what skaters need to enable maximum progression. Made with a fully revised upper, molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and a recut of the DURACAP™ underlay, the Skate Classics Sk8-Hi offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most. The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the redesigned gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been further elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound plus an internal heel shank to deliver more grip, more boardfeel, more support, and more durability. Along with a new sidewall finish, POPCUSH™ sockliners for superior cushioning and impact protection, and a sleek checkerboard flag, the new Skate Classics Sk8-Hi gives you the iconic look you want-with all the performance benefits that real skaters demand. It is made with sturdy suede and canvas uppers.
• NEW SKATE CLASSICS - An iconic style engineered specifically for skateboarding.
• FULLY REVISED UPPERS - Made with sturdy suede and canvas, and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SICKSTICK™ gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
• POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING - Our standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH™ insoles snap back and won’t pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays and are built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
Inspired by Vans’ beloved original gum rubber formula, Vans introduces the stickiest, grippiest gum sole in the brand’s history. Our new, proprietary gum rubber compound is uniquely calibrated in the sole and foxing to deliver enhanced grip and maximum durability, keeping you on your board and Off The Wall. Only available in Pro Skate, SickStick is tested and approved by the Vans Innovation Team and today’s top skaters from around the world.
Snaps back and won’t pack. PopCush is a brand-new foam recipe, meticulously tuned for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return for every type of skating. As the brand’s most progressive footbed to date, PopCush is Vans’ standard best-in-class upgrade. Skate longer, skate harder. Only available in Pro Skate.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 06 July 2022 19:09:08 EDT