Men Invado OG Snowboard Boots
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
The Vans Men Invado OG Snowboard Boots combine a Vans classic look with the solution to an age-old snowboarding problem-the lack of a decent heel hold. The Vans Hybrid Boa System merges traditional lacing and the power of Boa closure at the instep with the Custom Slide Guide to provide targeted and instantly customisable heel hold in any terrain or situation. A waffle outsole delivers a firm grip in true Vans style. This makes the Invado OG an easy choice for any rider looking for style and performance at an incredible value. With features like our UltraCush® liner, POPCUSH™ footbed, and Waffle Lug outsole, you get a combination of dynamic support and unfiltered boardfeel with unrestricted mobility.
• V1 ULTRACUSH™ LINER - Featuring an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, the V1 liner also offers a dual-density heat-moldable core, a comfort flex neoprene toe box, and a closed-seam brushed fleece cuff.
• V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED - Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
• V1 HARNESS - Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE - The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ - The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360o - The thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• MATERIALS - Suede, canvas and synthetic uppers
• FLEX RATING - 4-6
• SKILL LEVEL - Beginner, intermediate
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 December 2023 19:11:03 EST