Men Aura Pro Snowboard Boots
ReviewsRated (4.5) out of (5) stars (Reviews)
Featuring comfort, control, and style like only Vans can offer, the Men Aura Pro Snowboard Boots deliver on their versatile, hardworking reputation as the Boa® boot built to perform in all environments. They feature a dual-zone Custom Focus Boa Fit System for unlimited, on-the-fly micro-adjustability backed by the customizable comfort and heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide. Add in the V2 UltraCush™ Smartwool® liner and V2 Waffle Pro outsole, and the Aura Pro will exceed your expectations of comfort and performance.
• TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY AND ALL-MOUNTAIN - This boot has been optimised for versatility, from parks and powder to steep, deep, untouched terrain.
• V2 ULTRACUSH™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER - Outfitted with Smartwool® Merino wool, this liner has an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box, and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold. It is finished with a dual-density, heat-moldable core and closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue.
• V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED - The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design. The TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
• V2 WAFFLE PRO OUTSOLE - The V2 Waffle Pro is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
• BOA CUSTOM FOCUS WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE - Custom Focus features a high-power coiler dial (H4) and a mid-power remote dial (M3v2) to control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for focused heel hold.
• V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE - The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ - The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360° - The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• FLEX RATING - 5-6
• SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate, advanced.
UltraCush™ is a performance foam compound developed by Vans for enhanced comfort and reduced weight..
VANS BOA® CLOSURE SYSTEM
The Boa Fit System delivers a fast, effortless, precision fit for on-the-fly micro-adjustability for unmatched custom comfort.
Snaps back and won’t pack. PopCush is a brand-new foam recipe, meticulously tuned for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return for every type of skating. As the brand’s most progressive footbed to date, PopCush is Vans’ standard best-in-class upgrade. Skate longer, skate harder. Only available in Pro Skate.
All-Trac delivers true all-weather grip, significantly aiding in overall traction and upgrading all MTE-2 and MTE-3 styles.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 February 2024 19:29:03 EST