Men Hi-Standard Pro Snowboard Boots
ReviewsRated (1) out of (5) stars (Reviews)
As the Pro-level cousin in the Hi-Standard family, the Hi-Standard Pro has a lot to live up to. The most well-known franchise name in the Vans collection bears the responsibility of delivering on the promises of both performance and style. This latest interpretation of that legacy hits hard on both. Supported by a full suite of V2 components and a look that drips progressive heritage, this is without a doubt the pro-est Hi-Standard ever built.
Equipped with next-level features like our PowerCuff Strap, this boot offers everything that committed all-terrain riders require.
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET - This boot has been optimised for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V2 ULTRACUSH™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER - Outfitted with Smartwool® Merino wool, this liner has an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box, and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold.
• V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED - The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design.
• V2 WAFFLE PRO OUTSOLE - The V2 Waffle Pro is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
• V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalised fit.
• POWERCUFF STRAP - Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customisable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE - The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ - The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360° - The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• FLEX RATING - 5-6
• SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate, advanced.
UltraCush™ is a performance foam compound developed by Vans for enhanced comfort and reduced weight..
Snaps back and won’t pack. PopCush is a brand-new foam recipe, meticulously tuned for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return for every type of skating. As the brand’s most progressive footbed to date, PopCush is Vans’ standard best-in-class upgrade. Skate longer, skate harder. Only available in Pro Skate.
All-Trac delivers true all-weather grip, significantly aiding in overall traction and upgrading all MTE-2 and MTE-3 styles.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 February 2024 02:07:31 EST