BMX Sk8-Hi Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Specifically Designed with BMX in Mind
The BMX Sk8-Hi has been formulated for modern riding. With an iconic look, maximum pedalfeel, and enhanced cushioning, this vulcanized high-top silhouette offers unrivaled BMX innovation to support your progression.
• VANS WAFFLECUP™ BMX CONSTRUCTION - A first of its kind in BMX, specifically designed to deliver the best combination of pedalfeel, support, and durability.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
• POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. PopCush™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer rides.
• VDFPR (Van Doren Factory Pedal Recipe) - This is our latest proprietary gum rubber compound, specifically formulated to enhance pedal grip and durability. Tested and approved by the Vans® innovation team and the top factory team riders, VDFPR is only available on BMX Wafflecup™ construction.
• ICONIC STYLING - A mix of suede and 283 gm canvas has been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the original Sk8-Hi.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
Vans’revolutionary WAFFLECUP construction offers today’s skateboarders the support of a cupsole without sacrificing any of the grip and boardfeel of a traditional vulcanized shoe.
Snaps back and won’t pack. PopCush is a brand-new foam recipe, meticulously tuned for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return for every type of skating. As the brand’s most progressive footbed to date, PopCush is Vans’ standard best-in-class upgrade. Skate longer, skate harder. Only available in Pro Skate.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 March 2024 06:01:42 EST