Drill Chore Coat Lined
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Vans improves the classic chore coat and makes it tough enough for skateboarders. Taken from the workshops of hard labor and tweaked to be more durable, enhanced to repel water, and toughened up for the everyday grind, the Drill Chore Coat Lined features Durable Water Repellent coating and an invisible hood that folds into the body through a hidden zipper at the interior neckline. It also includes a low-profile snap-front placket with a hidden zipper closure, dual entry pockets, and a woven label at the chest pocket. Model is 183 cm tall and wearing a size Medium.
• Durable ripstop chore coat tough enough for skateboarders
• 100% cotton with 65% polyester, 35% cotton twill body lining and 100% polyester sleeve lining
• Durable Water Repellent coating
• Invisible hood that folds into the body through a hidden zipper
• Low-profile snap-front placket with a hidden zipper closure
• Dual entry pockets
• Woven label at chest pocket
Composition:Shell: 100% Cotton; Body Lining: 65% Poly 35% Cotton;Sleeve Lining:100%Polyester.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 August 2021 17:02:56 EDT