Breana Geering Skate SK8-Hi Decon Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
This season, we teamed up with Breana Geering to deliver a head-to-toe collection inspired by her bold creativity, confidence, and easy-going personality.
Incorporating her love of black and white stripes and featuring a detailed skeleton hand patch at the ankle, the Breana Geering Skate Sk8-Hi Decon is built to skate but also looks good off the board . . . because Breana knows that anything done without style shouldn’t be done at all.
• BREANA GEERING SIGNATURE COLLECTION - Built with suede and 283 g canvas uppers, this Skate Sk8-Hi Decon features a deconstructed upper with black and white stripes and an embroidered skeleton hand patch.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
This style comes with an additional pair of laces.
Inspired by Vans’ beloved original gum rubber formula, Vans introduces the stickiest, grippiest gum sole in the brand’s history. Our new, proprietary gum rubber compound is uniquely calibrated in the sole and foxing to deliver enhanced grip and maximum durability, keeping you on your board and Off The Wall. Only available in Pro Skate, SickStick is tested and approved by the Vans Innovation Team and today’s top skaters from around the world.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
Snaps back and won’t pack. PopCush is a brand-new foam recipe, meticulously tuned for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return for every type of skating. As the brand’s most progressive footbed to date, PopCush is Vans’ standard best-in-class upgrade. Skate longer, skate harder. Only available in Pro Skate.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 March 2024 01:14:05 EST