Alex Knost/Lee-Ann Curren Style 36 Decon SF Shoes
ReviewsRated (5) out of (5) stars (Reviews)
Pushing the boundaries and thinking differently is nothing new to Vans surfers Alex Knost (from Costa Mesa, California) and Lee-Ann Curren (from Biarritz, France). Their “outside-the-lines” way of thinking, both on a wave and off, has come to life in a new, genderless, head-to-toe collection from Vans.
Alex and Lee-Ann worked together to design a collection that not only continues to drive progression with product, but also inclusivity. Featuring deconstructed uppers made from organic canvas, the Alex Knost/Lee-Ann Curren Style 36 Decon SF brings a fresh look to this iconic sidestripe silhouette.
This classic lace-up shoe also includes UltraCush insoles for upgraded comfort, rubber toe caps, lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape, and durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern. It is made with water-based inks and glues.
Alex and Lee-Ann wanted to make a collection that everyone can enjoy and feel good wearing. Mission accomplished.
• Alex Knost/Lee-Ann Curren collection
• Heritage style upgraded with the Vans Surf SF build
• Deconstructed organic canvas uppers
• Removeable UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated comfort and cushioning
• Lightweight and ultra-flexible single-wrap rubber foxing
• Durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern
• Water-based inks and glues
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 03 December 2023 04:56:36 EST