Zahba Mid Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Meet the Zahba Mid Shoes: a mid-top conversion of our easy-to-wear, sport-inspired skate shoe built with Vans Skateboarding’s latest IMPACTWAFFLE technology. The Zahba Mid with IMPACTWAFFLE construction is built with a SickStick rubber cupsole paired with dual-density VR3Cush midsole designed to provide next-level impact protection without sacrificing boardfeel.
• IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
• VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants. (EMEA: per ASTM D6866-16 reference standard)
• SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ Mid cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with ImpactWaffle™ tread in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. The Zahba Mid SickStick rubber outsole is produced with at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
• DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
• REFINED FIT: An easy to wear mid-top skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
• UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting.
The Zahba Mid was designed with sustainability in mind and qualifies for Vans’ VR3 Checkerboard Globe Logo. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 February 2024 12:41:17 EST