Zahba Mid x Beatrice Domond Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Inspired by all eras of skate history, Vans Skateboarding team rider Beatrice Domond’s distinct style feels contemporary and informed by another generation. On her board, Beatrice pushes street skating in a fresh, exhilarating direction that blends style and finesse. She does the same off her board: her incomparable personal style has made her a favorite of the fashion cognoscenti. This versatility makes Domond a perfect choice to introduce the Zahba Mid, the newest member of the Zahba family and a silhouette that, much like Domond, can do just about anything. Featuring ImpactWaffle, Vans’ best impact cushioning outsole design yet, the Zahba Mid puts cushioning where you need it-and keeps it out of the areas where you don’t-so you have the right balance of impact protection and board control to level up your skating. That’s the impact you can see.
• IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
• VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants. (EMEA: per ASTM D6866-16 reference standard)
• SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ Mid cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with ImpactWaffle™ tread in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. The Zahba Mid SickStick rubber outsole is produced with at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
• DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
• REFINED FIT: An easy to wear mid-top skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
• UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
The Zahba Mid was designed with sustainability in mind and qualifies for Vans’ VR3 Checkerboard Globe Logo. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
Inspired by Vans’ beloved original gum rubber formula, Vans introduces the stickiest, grippiest gum sole in the brand’s history. Our new, proprietary gum rubber compound is uniquely calibrated in the sole and foxing to deliver enhanced grip and maximum durability, keeping you on your board and Off The Wall. Only available in Pro Skate, SickStick is tested and approved by the Vans Innovation Team and today’s top skaters from around the world.
To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 February 2024 12:44:44 EST