ReviewsRated (4.5) out of (5) stars (Reviews)
Meet the Zahba Shoes: These low-profile, easy-to-wear, sport-inspired skate shoes blend the performance demands of skateboarders with sustainable materials.
The Zahba outsole is made with SickStick™ natural rubber sourced from farms that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on people and the planet. The cupsole is combined with a dual-density VR3Cush™ midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants. Textiles are made with 100% recycled PET or organic cotton. Add in DURACAP™-reinforced panels where you need it and athletic-inspired mesh for a lightweight, breathable upper, and you’ve got the perfect blend of comfort and upgraded performance.
• Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas, lightweight mesh that is breathable and durable, and perforations for added breathability
• A DURACAP™ toe cap made of suede reinforced with recycled rubber offers added durability
• The recycled internal heel counter delivers an improved heel fit, while heel pulls make it easy to take the shoes on-and-off
• A low-profile, three-quarter SickStick™ Rubber Cupsole encases a dual-density midsole construction with zonal tread design
• The midsole is made of at least 50% biobased foam designed for flexibility and boardfeel
• The dual-density zone is made of at least 50% biobased foam with an all-new ImpactWaffle™ tread
• The 98% Recycled Foam Sockliner means additional comfort added on top of a molded midsole
• VR3: biobased EVA, Organic Cotton, Recycled PET/Polyester, FSC Rubber, EcoCush - VR3Cush
To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 November 2023 10:16:49 EST