Lizzie Low Shoes
ReviewsRated (5) out of (5) stars (Reviews)
Something Else Entirely
The Lizzie Low, a takedown of Lizzie Armanto’s signature skate shoe, breaks as much new ground as Lizzie herself with a unique solution to the universal problems of skate shoes-a better-fitting, more durable, and sustainability-conscious solution for all skateboarders. Created with organic materials and inclusivity in mind, Lizzie and Vans are proud to deliver something completely different for a new generation of skateboarders.
Our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
• ORGANIC COTTON - The all-new upper (the quarter panel, tongue, and lining) is made from 100% organically grown cotton and Suede. Vans leather products support responsible manufacturing via the Leather Working Group.
• UNIVERSAL FIT: This all-new performance fit was designed by Lizzie to meet the needs of a wider range of skateboarders. The stretch tongue straps offer added lockdown and tongue stabilization.
• BOARDFEEL AND IMPACT PROTECTION: Made using VR3CUSH™ foam, a 70% biobased PU foam (Fates™) partially sourced from plants per the ASTM D6866-16 reference standard, The Lizzie offers a new, lower-profile sockliner that provides the boardfeel and impact protection you demand.
• LEGENDARY GRIP: A brand-new bottom plate design utilizes forefoot flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, plus SickStick™ rubber (a compound made of at least 55% natural rubber from trees, harvested by sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.) paired with a micro-waffle pattern, and gives you the grip you expect from Vans with a broken-in feel right out of the box.
• DURABILITY: DURACAP™ reinforcements in high-wear areas, plus a thicker 3D molded DURACAP™ toe cap, provide extra durability.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
Inspired by Vans’ beloved original gum rubber formula, Vans introduces the stickiest, grippiest gum sole in the brand’s history. Our new, proprietary gum rubber compound is uniquely calibrated in the sole and foxing to deliver enhanced grip and maximum durability, keeping you on your board and Off The Wall. Only available in Pro Skate, SickStick is tested and approved by the Vans Innovation Team and today’s top skaters from around the world.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 03 March 2024 15:34:14 EST